Q&A with Owain Matthews, Triathlete & Coach
1. How many Mini-Mos Fun Runs have you taken part in?
3 times in the 10km and twice in the 2km with my sons.
2. Favourite local running track?
Chowder Bay/ Middle Head, it's a little bit undulating and has a mix of terrain, plus some good views of the ocean.
3. Current favourite running tune?
Head & Heart - Joel Corry, MNEK
4. Best thing about the Mini-Mos?
Seeing people from the local community coming together to enjoying running and to support Mosman Public School.
5. Best Mini-Mos memory?
Running/walking the 2km in 2018 for the first time with my eldest son Ethan (who was 3).
6. Describe Mini-Mos in one word
Join us this Friday 16th October 2020 as Owain takes over our Instagram
Ever wondered what happens in the day of a triathlete? We can't wait for Owain to share his day with us!